Sunday, March 25, 2007

Summary

During my experience with rentacoder they lied from the beginning to the end. Also they delete some of my comments. They employ dishonest and silly people to bark against me. Rentacoder is shame for the international global marketplace

Obviously conversation with rentacoder team and their supporters is waste of time

Everyone see that I'm right

They are not right but they use endless inconsistent excuses in attempts to hide the truth(like radio)

New example is that they do not realize that I have a lot of international experience but they try to link my skills and experience to particular country.
Obviously my skills and experience are related to the international global marketplace and my skills and experience are NOT linked to particular country.
Because I have worked with many different people from all over the world.
Again we see their mental abilities

There are many more examples but rentacoder team even do not deserve I to spend time to comment.

If anyone interested to have more details please leave me a message

No comments: